Thursday 23 June 2011

Unboxing: LED Lenser T7 Tactical Torch (Test It Pack)

Don’t get too excited, this is just an unboxing video to show you what you get when you buy Amazon’s version of the LED Lenser 7439TP T7 Tactical Light (Test It Pack).

I did a lot of research before settling with the T7, but it’s all about your own personal preferences. I picked the T7 over the other contenders like the Fenix PD30 and Surefire G2, G2L, E2DL, etc., because the T7 is reasonably priced, fairly powerful, it takes AAA batteries, and it’s the perfect shape and size to carry around.

And for those trying to decide between the T7 and P7, I picked the T7 over the Lenser P7 purely because of the word ‘Tactical’! Shallow, I know.

I also looked at eBay and other suppliers, and after reading some of the ratings and comments I decided to pay the few pennies more and buy from Amazon to make sure I don’t get a fake.

There are also a few variations of packaging out there, and some don’t include the pouch, this one does:

LED Lenser 7439TP T7 Tactical Light (Test It Pack)

Enjoy!



                   

t7

 

Also, if you’re interested in this then you might also find the following useful:

This is my pen of choice. It’s perfect for those who need to take notes when they’re out and about, perfect to keep in the pocket, it feels good when you’re writing with it - and fairly cheap as well:

If you’re willing to spend a bit more then these are the boots to go for. I’ve been using them for a while now on a daily basis and I still love them:

And finally, if you’re interested in Kindle books on UK Policing then feel free to have a look at my list here: http://inchka.blogspot.com/2011/11/having-developed-obsession-with-police.html

I’m here if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment